Monday, July 16, 2012

San Diego report

Thanks to Tom Spurgeon for his kind mention of the book in his reports from this year's Comic Con on www.comicsreporter.com...

"...the main reason I went to Abrams was to maybe look at anything they have for Frank Young and Dave Lasky's forthcoming Carter Family book, and I was NOT disappointed. They brought out an unbound version of the final book, and I got to look through it. It's handsomely mounted -- there will be a CD of radio performances -- and at first look this may be the Dave Lasky book we've been waiting for him to do for years and years now. I hope it is, anyway. No better guy than that David Lasky. At any rate, I really appreciate them making that book available to me, and I look forward to talking to Dave for CR close to its release this Fall."

And congratulations to Tom on his Eisner Award!

No comments: